OASIS Participant Survey
As of the week of September 23, 2013 the 2013 Participant Survey is being distributed to a random sample pulled from the OASIS database. If you receive a survey, please complete it, as your responses help with identifying program strengths and areas for improvement.
The 2011 Participant Survey provided an update on OASIS progress since the last survey in 2009.
Key goals of the survey:
Has OASIS met your expectations?
About the OASIS Mission:
- Measure outcomes of our mission
- Guide planning for increasing participation and sustainability
- Assess participant satisfaction
The response rate for the 2011 survey was 37% or 4,284 responses (29% email & 48% mail).
Comparing 2009 and 2011 survey results, the rating of “excellent” increased in 2011 on many aspects of OASIS programming, including:
- quality of classes (29% v. 27%)
- range of classes (27% v. 24%)
- quality of volunteer opportunities (27% v. 24%)
- range of volunteer opportunities (26% v. 23%)
- interactions with OASIS staff (40% v. 37%)
- quality of volunteer training (35% v. 33%)
Most respondents found that OASIS met their expectations and these ratings remained stable in 2011.
Read more in this executive summary of the survey analysis
We welcome your feedback through our online survey.