Comprehensive technology training that delivers results
OASIS Connections has enrolled over 92,000 adults in classes to build skills and confidence using computers, the Internet and portable devices. We partner with public library systems, job help centers, senior centers and faith-based organizations to teach digital literacy skills.
See a program summary | View course descriptions
Our partners choose Connections because the courses are written for adult learners, with step-by-step instructions with lots of illustrations. Our courses really work to help you deliver digital readiness training to your audience easily and cost effectively.
Connections is an off-the-shelf solution designed to meet your curriculum needs. Whether your trainers are staff or volunteers, Connections gives them the tools to effectively teach over 30 classes:
- iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and Android phone
- Computer, Windows 7 and 8.1, Microsoft Office
- Email, Internet and WiFi
- Job search and resume writing
- Facebook, Google, eBay, Picasa, Internet safety, genealogy, photography and more
- 9 courses translated to Spanish, 2 courses translated to Korean
See course descriptions