Job opportunity: Senior Technology Manager
The Oasis Institute has an opening in its St. Louis headquarters for a senior technology manager. This position is responsible for developing vision and strategy for the use of technology to increase participation, revenue and operational efficiency of Oasis education centers. This position will lead all aspects of technology development to meet business goals.
- Manage staff for IT development and technology education
- Develop technology resources to support business management and growth, including internal systems, websites, email and ecommerce
- Manage IT infrastructure including network architecture, security policies and procedures, application development and internal support services
- Manage internal and external user experience, design and testing to improve usability and satisfaction with websites and technology tools
- Oversee user support and training
- Guide and support evaluation including program evaluation, customer satisfaction surveys, marketing analytics and business intelligence
- Support growth of technology education programs.
- Develop and manage the budget for IT development and technology education, and participate in grant-writing efforts to fund technology initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience, including at least 2 years of management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred qualifications include experience in application development, user experience design for websites and ecommerce, ASP.NET programming, network management, email marketing, workflow automation and search engine optimization.
About the Oasis Institute and Barnes-Jewish Hospital
The Oasis Institute is a national nonprofit organization that promotes healthy aging through lifelong learning, healthy living and social engagement. In St. Louis, Barnes-Jewish Hospital serves as an administrative sponsor for Oasis. All St. Louis-based Oasis staff are employed by Barnes-Jewish Hospital and are eligible for BJC HealthCare benefits.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
Apply through the BJC HealthCare Jobs site at Jobs.BJC.org for Job ID 1171057 - Senior Technology Manager