Oasis is sizzling as summer rolls around! We are repeating a variety of classes due to their popularity in the most recent session, including Your Aging Brain, All About Owls, Spies in Los Alamos, the Mosaic Art Workshop, AED and Hands-Only CPR Use, and field trips to the Kadampa Meditation Center and the Artichoke Cafe.
I’ve heard from many of you about clarifying some of our policies, so here goes:
• Free classes - Oasis offers three or four free classes per term. Even though they are free, the $10 processing fee is still applicable. The only exception is if you attend a Collette vacation sales presentation (Class #122).
• Registering for classes: each individual must register separately and each person pays the $10 processing fee.
• You are welcome to bring a guest one time – and the processing fee is waived for your guest.
• Why does Oasis charge a processing fee? This fee pays for overhead – catalog printing and mailing costs; salaries; the costs associated with leasing our of ce/classroom site; and to some extent, subsidizes our Intergenerational Tutoring Program.
• Please see Pages 64-65 of our catalog for more information about our policies.
• Online registration - the most efficient way to register! You will have a better chance at getting into limited enrollment courses.
For a computer tutorial, please call Lisa or Kathleen at 505-884-4529.
Enjoy this summer’s offerings!