FOR ALL TRIPS:
• Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Albuquerque Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
• Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance
• All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change based on air inclusive package from ABQ
Portugal & Its Islands
Featuring the Estoril Coast, Azores & Madeira Islands
March 22 — April 03, 2019 • 13 Days • 18 Meals
Sales Presentation with Josh Ogden, Collette representative, May 24, 2018, 3-4pm
Discover the true gems of Portugal. Enjoy multi-night stays on the remote islands of São Miguel, Azores, and Madeira, the “Pearl of the Atlantic.” Marvel at the geothermal wonders of the Furnas Valley. Take in the beauty of the twin lakes of Sete Cidades and Lagoa do Fogo (Fire Lake). Enjoy charming coastal villages, beautiful botanical gardens and a wine tasting in Madeira. Experience Azorean culinary traditions during an interactive cooking demonstration. Explore Portugal’s Riviera with visits to the charming fishing village of Cascais and chic Estoril. Lisbon comes to life as you tour this grand capital. Be swept away by the melancholy Fado tunes. Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the fairytale town of Sintra and the pilgrimage site of Fatima. Indulge in local cuisine, regional wines and traditional entertainment.
• Discover the beauty of Portugal’s riviera with visits to Cascais and Estoril.
• Gaze upon the pristine twin lakes of Sete Cidades.
• Discover the bountiful crops of the region at pineapple and tea plantations.
• Stroll through Terra Nostra Botanical Park or relax in the park’s mineral rich thermal water pool.
• Tour Lisbon and discover its treasures including the impressive Tower of Belem.
• Explore the island of Madeira, known as the "Pearl of the Atlantic."
• Discover stunning St. Michael, the largest of the Azorean islands.
Per person rates: Double - $3,949; (single & triple rates available). Price includes airfare from Albuquerque, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers.
Reservations due by Sept 17, 2018 for best price and availability, final payment due by Jan 21, 2019.
FOR MORE INFO: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/837973
Call Oasis at 505-884-4529 to book or for more information.
Collette Vacations has nearly 100 years of experience and offers tours to all seven continents. Oasis has been working with Collette for several years offering a variety of tours.