It’s your time to have the time of your life – with Oasis.
Join us for exciting programs this summer!
Share our excitement, sign up for classes and explore our volunteer opportunities.
Download our catalog to see our classes or view and sign up for classes online.
Arts and Entertainments
Enjoy musical, dance, theater and storytelling performances by local artists, or join our orchestra or try your hand at creating art.
Women Who Rock! Celebrate the women in our own backyard who are making a great impact on their communities using creativity and the arts.
Living and Exploring
We’re proud of the engaging close-to-home Living and Exploring opportunities we offer throughout the year. Just a few of the things in store for this summer:
- Enough? Time to review and reflect on your retirement? This special event will help you plan for your future regardless of where you on your retirement journey. Thursday, August 30. 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Join us in June for an Arm-chair Travel Tour to some of our spectacular national parks.
- A conversation on Turkey – the country and its culture.
- Lunch and Learn: Better Science. Better Lives. Eli Lilly tour.
- Money Matters: This series addresses financial solutions, tax reform, planning for special needs and preserving your legacy.
- Safety Series: Six summer classes designed for you to minimize the risk of becoming a victim.
Health and Wellness
Health is key to doing all the other things you want to do. Sharpen your memory, strengthen your body and learn all you can about the health topics that matter for seniors. We have more ways than one to help you find just the right information you need and find an activity that’s right for you.
- The Doctor Is In: Through our partnership with St. Vincent, we’re excited to present this series. Learn from some of the area’s best healthcare professionals about the unique ways each of us ages and how our sleep changes as we age.
- Healthy Habits Camp: Sessions include smart shopping, exercise, a cooking demonstration and learning to create a lifestyle conducive to enjoying healthy activities and being healthy.
- Fitness classes: Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, you name it. There are so many ways to keep moving with Oasis. These classes fill up fast!
Computers and Technology
Stay connected by learning how to use your computer, iPad and smartphone with help from our knowledgeable instructors. We even have demonstrations to help you master Social Media or Windows 10, as well as Manage and Protect Your Passwords, plus much, much more.
Internet Safety Event: Join technology experts from AT&T in this educational and interactive event giving you the tools to navigate the increasing securty issues you face online.
Calling all tutors!
Join the ranks of dedicated volunteers working one-on-one with children in 93 area elementary schools through our nationally recognized Intergenerational Tutoring Program.
Learn about more opportunities to volunteer with us.