It’s your time to have the time of your life – with Oasis.
Join us for exciting programs this spring!
This is your time. Please join us this Spirng. Share our excitement, sign up for classes and explore our volunteer opportunities.
Download our catalog to see our classes or view and sign up for classes online.
Arts and Entertainments
Enjoy musical, dance, theater and storytelling performances by local artists, or join our orchestra or try your hand at creating art.
Do you love all the colors of the rainbow? Come and enjoy a hands-on art & science lesson about colors and color mixing. You'll get to create a tie-dyed creation of your own. The class includes a pizza lunch break, too. Class #1310. Friday, April 13 from 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Living and Exploring
Learn, live and explore right in our own backyard! We’re proud of the engaging close-to-home Living and Exploring opportunities we offer throughout the year. Just a few of the things in store for this fall:
- Anne Ryder shares lessons she learned during her interview with Mother Teresa. Join us for this special presentation Friday, April 20 at 1:00 p.m. The event is free, but space is limited, so reserve your seat early.
- Join us in April for an Arm-chair Travel Tour to Portugal and Spain.
- Hoops fans - We have an Indiana Basketball series that includes tours of Hinkle of Fieldhouse and the NCAA Hall of Champions.
- Lunch and Learn: Tea's Me and our 23rd U.S. President's Artifacts in 3D.
- WISH TV Studio Tour
- Making the Most of Your Fixed Income Investments.
- Stay Aware Situational Awareness.
Health and Wellness
Health is key to doing all the other things you want to do. Sharpen your memory, strengthen your body and learn all you can about the health topics that matter for seniors. We have more ways than one to help you find just the right information you need and find an activity that’s right for you.
- The Doctor Is In: Through our partnership with St. Vincent, we’re excited to present this series. Learn from some of the area’s best healthcare professionals what you might need to know about Parkinson's Disease, Balance Matters, How to Improve Quality of Life When Facing Serious Illness and Healthy Aging.
- Fitness classes: Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, you name it. There are so many ways to keep moving with Oasis. These classes fill up fast!
Computers and Technology
Stay connected by learning how to use your computer, iPad and smartphone with help from our knowledgeable instructors. We even have demonstrations to help you master Social Media or Windows 10, as well as Manage and Protect Your Passwords, plus much, much more.
Calling all tutors!
Join the ranks of dedicated volunteers working one-on-one with children in 93 area elementary schools through our nationally recognized Intergenerational Tutoring Program.
Learn about more opportunities to volunteer with us.