Why not try something new?
If you are looking for some adventure, a way to connect with others and stay active, Oasis is a good place to start.
Older adults across the country are discovering that they can satisfy curiosity, pursue new passions, take charge of their health and find volunteer opportunities by becoming a part of their local Oasis communities.
Look through our course catalog today and find something exciting!
Registration begins Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
View our catalog here.
You can register for classes any of these ways:
Online: To get started, search our classes. Learn more about How to Register online. If you have any difficulty with online registration, please email us with your name, your city & state, and the problem you are having.
By mail: Print our registration form and mail or fax it in with your payment.
In person: Visit us at the OASIS center!
Here are just a few examples of what’s coming up at Upstate Oasis:
Gain the skills you need to stay connected by taking Oasis technology classes.
Ready to take that first step? Our Meet the Computer classes are a great starting point. They begin March 14th.
Introduction to the Internet covers all the basics that will open up a treasure trove of information. This class starts February 12.
Learn about phishing, identity theft and strong passwords with one of our Cybercrime Fighters classes that begin February 28.
Health & Wellness
Discover ways to stay strong in body and mind, and learn about health matters that impact you and those you love.
• Living Healthy with a Chronic Condition classes begin January 9.
• Drumming up a unique approach to health? Try Health Rhythms 101®: Group Empowerment Drumming for Health and Well Being starts January 17.
• Learn about a holistic way to approach health challenges through guided imagery and relaxation with Crossing the Bridge: Building ‘9 Pillars’ for Health and Well-Being, which starts April 4.
Whether you like to enjoy the talents of others or do some of the creating yourself, there is something creative happening year round at Oasis.
- Why not trying painting? You kind try just oil, acrylic with one of our many classes. You can try your hand at drawing, too! These classes start up in February.
- The Basics of Music Theory will exercise your mind and help you appreciate music on a whole new level. Get started with this great class January 16.