Partner with Oasis Everywhere Virtual Lifelong Learning and promote engaging activities EVERYDAY!
As a senior living community, you know that healthy aging includes physical, mental, and social well-being. Research shows that lifelong learning reduces social isolation by helping older adults stay active and engaged.
What if you could offer your residents a safe way to learn new things, connect with others, and expand their horizons? Through a partnership with Oasis, you can.
Oasis Institute introduces Oasis Everywhere, a new format of lifelong learning through virtual courses, intended to give seniors the same level of engagement and intellectual stimulation as in-person courses. Through virtual classes, your residents can learn from a range of topics, and connect with instructors and fellow older adult participants—providing the benefit of social and cognitive interaction.
- Live online courses led by top Oasis instructors from Oasis centers
- Learn from anywhere
- Provide the same interaction and intellectual stimulation as traditional in-person classrooms
- Wide variety of courses to suit every taste and curiosity
- Protect your residents’ mental and physical health
A Virtual Class for Everyone
Oasis Everywhere course topics range from art appreciation and photography, to current events, to health and exercise. Plus, we offer a number of courses to help seniors learn new technologies – opening up even more ways for them to stay connected.
- Art Appreciation
- Current Events
- The Environment
- Health & Wellness
- Film & TV
- …and more!
Partnering with Oasis is Easy
Offering virtual programming differentiates you from other senior centers. Oasis can customize partnerships to meet the needs of your residents, provide technical assistance, even create a new revenue stream.
- Provide discounted access for your residents
- Facilitate discounted bulk buying of courses
- Add value for your current and prospective residents
- Offer a revenue share
We can accommodate a partnership model that works best for your business and your residents.