Don't forget! There's still time.
Medicare Open Enrollment for Medicare Advantage Plans, Supplemental and Prescription Drug coverage ends Sunday, December 7.
There are a number of resources for last-minute help:
- Missouri residents can call CLAIM (Missouri): (800) 390-3330.
- Illinois residents can call SHIP (Illinois): (800) 548-9034.
- Oasis has CLAIM and SHIP- certified counselors available for one-on-one consultations. Call (314) 362-7587 (Missouri) or 1-800-392-0936 (Illinois). Don’t wait. Our appointments are filling up fast!
- Visit http://www.medicare.gov/ or call 1-800-Medicare, (1-800-633-4227).
- Visit MyMedicareMatters.
Good to Know
Oasis also offers free Medicare counseling all year round. If within the next 7 months you are new to Medicare, let our Oasis Medicare counselors help you find the best health and/or prescription drug plan for you.
We can offer information about Medicare Preventive and Wellness Services. Living a healthy lifestyle is one of the best ways to stay healthy. In addition, Medicare pays for a number of preventive services to help keep you healthy. These services include exams, shots, lab tests and screenings. They also include counseling and education to help you take care of your own health. There are many reasons why you should ask about these services:
- They are free.
- They are easy to access.
- You are eligible during the first 12 months you have Medicare.
- They are comprehensive.
- They help you take charge of your health and your Medicare from the start.
You can also get help from your state to pay your Medicare premiums. Contact our Oasis Medicare counselorsfor free application assistance for Extra Help, the Medicare Savings Programs and Low Income Subsidy benefits.